Torunn L. Tryggestad, Director of the PRIO Centre on Gender, Peace and Security, will be speaking at the LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security about how scholars and researchers can hold governments to account for their local and international women, peace and security commitments.
The event will bring together leaders from academic units dedicated to women/gender, peace and security studies, including:
- Jacqui True from Monash Gender, Peace and Security in Australia;
- Nana Bemma Nti from the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre in Ghana;
- Christine Chinkin from the LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security in the UK;
- Jeni Klugman from the Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security in the USA;
- and Torunn L. Tryggestad from the PRIO Centre on Gender, Peace and Security in Norway.
LSE WPS event
![LSE WPS event](https://cdn.prio.org/cdn_image/LSE%20WPS%2005.06.17-02382.jpg?x=720&y=480&m=Scale)
Photo: © Robin Boot