The network of WPS/GPS centres includes academic centres and institutes dedicated to women, peace and security and gender, peace and security studies. The network currently includes:
- Georgetown Institute for Women, Peace and Security (US)
- LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security (UK)
- Monash Gender, Peace and Security (Australia)
- PRIO Centre on Gender, Peace and Security (Norway)
- Women, Peace and Security Institute at the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (Ghana)
Research Network on Gender, Peace and Security
The PRIO GPS Centre coordinates the Research Network on Gender, Peace and Security. The Research Network was initiated by the Centre's Director, Torunn L. Tryggestad, in 2009 and comprises of approximately 50 researchers from various research institutions in Norway. The Research Network meets twice a year to discuss ongoing and new research projects and ideas, exchange information and accommodate research collaboration.